
Here is a close up of the tractor:

Oh, and the tree you see in that picture, the one with all the green leaves in our front yard? We have another one like it in the backyard. Our delinquent trees are always just a little too late for the leaf clean-up. Their trick is to wait and drop their leaves the night before the first snowfall, thus making them impossible to rake. Saves some work in the fall, but makes the lawn pretty disgusting by spring.
Time to rip them up and plant new ones.
Or move**.
* And book club is tonight. See, I procrastinate, too.
** I only say this because in all likelihood we will be moving when R1 graduates. We don't usually make drastic changes just because of our landscaping.
1 comment:
My ward just started a book club. Finally. Actually, they had one a few years ago but they only read LDS books and no one came. This is a general literature book club. I'm in charge of picking the book for January. Any suggestions for good, short books to kick off the new year?
Also, when does R1 graduate?
Post a Comment