Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Doing well

Mom and baby are eating and sleeping quite well.


9 comments:

Amy said...

Can't wait to meet her. She looks adorable.

Anna said...

So sweet.

April said...

I notice the post is labeled "H1". We're dying here! What's her name?? She's adorable, by the way. Kelly and I plan to stop by tomorrow evening. I am thinking we will pick up some treats for you. Let me know if you have any requests:)

Lauren said...

Congratulations! I want all the details.

carla said...

congratulations!! she's beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Congrats! I'm also curious about the 'H.' Hope we can meet her sometime soon.

Erin said...

Congrats! She is beautiful! Excited to hear what her name is as well! Take care!

carla said...

can you please send me your address? i'd like to send you a christmas card. thanks.
cmendiola2000@yahoo.com

RandomJonesThoughts said...

Congratulations! What a beautiful baby!