I stood in my kitchen looking out into the living room, watching W1, L1 and H1 play harmoniously on the rug with a large mountain of Legos.
The fact that there was only one bag of Finding Nemo fruit snacks reduced two of us to tears. Were the fire engine fruit snacks a sufficient substitute? No.
I have Hitchcock on the brain. Ever seen Dial M for Murder? If not, see it. I watched it the other night, sitting on the couch next to several baskets of laundry that I intended to fold. They didn't get folded.
We had waffles this morning with vanilla syrup. Because we were all out of maple. Not as delicious as you would think.
The high for the next 10 days isn't supposed to be more than 70 degrees. I discovered today that W1 only has three pairs of pants that fit. And I really don't want to go shopping. Or do laundry every 3 days. Leggings?
We steam cleaned the rugs last night. I vow to never again buy a cream colored rug. You are my witness. I'm thinking a dirty brown color...
And, the most wonderful of all: We finally have reliable internet!
Thursday, September 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
glad to have you back K1. dirty cream colored rugs and all
I don't want to go shopping either but Jack only has three pairs of pants too. Do you want to switch every three days so it appears that they are wearing new pants?
Post a Comment