Saturday, October 16, 2010

Why, yes, they ARE undomesticated.

Today, we gathered up our courage and went to the ZooBoo at the Seneca Park Zoo. We hoped that if we disguised our children as zoo animals, no one would notice if we let them run wild for a while.


W1 and L1 practiced their nicest "trick-or-treat's" and "thank-you's", and H1 practiced relaxing in the stroller while chewing on still wrapped candy.


The weather was beautiful, the polar bear was active, they were handing out chocolate, and we were done shortly after noon. If that isn't a recipe for success, I don't know what is.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Love the costumes. Zooboo at the Zoo is my favorite Halloween activity.

Camille said...

What a great family outing!!! And great pictures to go with it!!! I would LOVE to come to your zoo...Uh, I mean house to see those ADORABLE animals..uh, I mean children ; )