Saturday, November 6, 2010

Halloween Revisited.

I'm just barely sneaking this in here before Halloween gets swallowed up by all the other upcoming holidays. I am posting this to the background noise of W1 looking through the Target Christmas toy circular that arrived in the mail today. It is a constant repetition of: "That looks fun to play with. That looks fun to play with. THAT looks fun to play with."


At the church Halloween Trunk-or-Treat we dressed in costumes that were, as one friend put it, dangerously close to reality.


We ate chili and bread, played games, and got way too much candy.

On Halloween night, it was cold and rainy, so I sent R1 out with W1 and L1 to trick or treat while H1 and I stayed home. We handed out candy to the kids who came to our door, including one little Dorothy who looked like she was having an awful time, and a cheerleader who had an actual bloody nose.

Now, as we all recover from sugar overload, we are preparing to leave on our trip to London and Italy next week. We are beyond excited!


*Thanks to Kelly for taking our pictures!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Oh my gosh. What terrific costumes. And, yeah, pretty close to reality. Have so much fun abroad. You know I am jealous!