...added mustard to my serving of mac and cheese in an attempt to add flavor. It was strange, and I was desperate.
...went to the mall. I hate the mall. But it was all worth it when I bought two packs of kids socks for $2.06. The sock gods are finally smiling on me.
...rocked W1's world when I told him of the existence of The Empire Strikes Back. I'll tell him about The Return of the Jedi at a future time of my choosing. But those other 3 movies? We'll try to repress those as long as possible.
...had to remind myself not to watch or read anything creepy while R1 is out of town. You'd think I knew better.
...watched W1 teach H1 how to say "button".
...was reminded, again, that if I don't record all the crazy, weird, funny, sweet things that go on around here, people will think I'm lying when I recount them 20 years from now.
Tuesday, June 14, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment