That was so cute!!!! And what a fun family activity that was, I bet!! And congrats on #4....I hear there are quite a few babies due in the family in June ; )
why have i never seen this? i don't think this post came up on my reader. I loved the video and I too am SO glad we're braving adding another child into the family together. 2012 will be GREAT! right! right!?
3 comments:
That was amazing! You managed to turn the hassle of Christmas cards into a fun family activity. And it is super cute. Nice work.
That was so cute!!!! And what a fun family activity that was, I bet!! And congrats on #4....I hear there are quite a few babies due in the family in June ; )
why have i never seen this? i don't think this post came up on my reader. I loved the video and I too am SO glad we're braving adding another child into the family together. 2012 will be GREAT! right! right!?
Post a Comment