Wednesday, January 23, 2008

late as usual

and not even fashionably. r1 and I were talking the other day and an interesting question came up. If we had a blog that we knew our family and friends were reading, would we have more fun, simply for the sake of having something to post about? I think we tentatively decided that the answer would probably be yes. So, in an effort to spice up our otherwise pretty routine and boring lives (doubled by the fact it is winter and we ran out of indoor things to do in November), here we go....

2 comments:

Nadia and Jeremy said...

You know one of the things i've come to really like about blogs is that it gives you the incentive to look at the small details of your life during the day and write them down, and take a picture (thank you digital age!). So even though I was totally against it at first, I've come to like it. It's become more of a journal for me, and since it drives me crazy to sit down and spend an hour writing things out by hand, it's pretty nice. I hope you do some really crazy things so you can post stuff on your blog!

Anna said...

Couldnt agree more. I may not be doing more fun things, but I certainly find more enjoyment in the things that are already going on knowing that I get to post it for everyone else to see! Welcome to the world of blogging!