Sunday, November 9, 2008

We'd like to thank fall for this happy reprieve

Last week the weather here in Rochester was unseasonably delightful. We tried to take advantage and get our fill of outdoor activities. We were glad we could:

Ride bikes.

Play ball.

Slide.

Eat dirt.

Get muddy.
And get locked out of the house. Unfortunately, I don't have a picture for this one. It was just me, barefoot, locked out of both storm doors, with W1 and L1 living it up inside. Yep, that extra house key we have hidden outside is was useless on the storm doors. I eventually had to destroy the screen on the kitchen window and climb in. I used to think our house would be really easy to break into. Not anymore.

5 comments:

Amy said...

I miss the good weather already.

Camille said...

Your boys are so cute!!! Sorry about getting locked out of the house, I've had that happen to me....and I had to climb through the TINY bathroom window!!! Not an easy thing!!!

Anna said...

Ugh...been on the other side of a locked storm door myself. So annoying. The muddy overalls are so great!

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you could get some good weather (in Rochester you have to soak up every ounce of it), so you could do all sorts of fun stuff including eat dirt! I really do love your pictures of the boys-including the ones you posted for Halloween(they're the cutest).

Paul and Holly Domm said...

That last comment was acually Holly-sorry about that.