This weekend we:
- Had a picnic at Powder Mill Park and fed the fish at the hatchery.
- On the way home from the park, we accidentally stopped by Eastview mall and bought some Lindt truffles.
- I participated in a Relief Society service project and only got a little sunburned.
- R1 took the kids to the zoo and got to watch the elephants take a bath! (the highlight, apparently)
- Planted most of our garden, putting in way too many zucchini plants. So, if you find random zucchini on your front porch, or stuffed into your mailbox, it wasn't me.
- Had movie night, or W1-watches-the-movie-while-R1-and-K1-try-to-entertain-L1. This usually only lasts 30 minutes. I don't think W1 has ever seen the end of most movies...
- Took a spur of the moment camping trip to the Finger Lakes region. We camped at Finger Lakes National Park, and hiked part of the gorge trail in Watkins Glen State Park (which is gorgeous, if you haven't been there, you should go).
- Watched L1's slightly runny nose escalate into coughing and then a fever. I guess I know what we will be doing the next couple of days.
I hope your weekend was just as fun and frantic.
3 comments:
i love your blog posts, they are so much fun. :)
Wow..slow down woman!
I will never turn down a zucchini. Bring them on!
Post a Comment