This afternoon was idyllic.
L1 took a nap.
W1 took a nap.
I took a nap.
L1 was at the very end of a cold/ear infection and feeling much better. I was looking forward to things returning to normal, and being able to get out of the house tomorrow.
The kids woke up from their naps. We made snickerdoodles together. Then we ate snickerdoodles together.
Then W1 got really whiny (this is not altogether unusual), and didn't want to eat dinner (also not unusual, and snickerdoodles might have had something to do with it).
After dinner I headed out to a Provident Living interest group meeting. R1 called me a few minutes after I left with the news that W1 threw up all over the couch.
Oh.
Well.
He usually gets over his illnesses quickly. As long as he keeps his germs to himself, it'll be no problem.
And hey, look, it gave me something to blog about.
And another reason to want a new couch.
Thursday, May 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ugh. Poor baby. Poor mom. Poor couch.
Hope it is all better soon and no one else decorates the couch.
Post a Comment