- We now have pillowcases that match our duvet cover. I keep walking into our bedroom to admire them.
- The weather is cooler than it was yesterday. Not that yesterday was that hot. It's just that me and the extra twenty pounds I am carrying around really thought so.
- The extra twenty pounds I am am carrying around is because I am pregnant, and that this little girl kicks me constantly to remind me of that.
- When I asked W1 if he was excited to go to preschool tomorrow, he said "Yes!" instead of his usual "No, Mom, I can't.". Perhaps it is only because there is a fun field trip planned for tomorrow, but I am glad, nonetheless.
- We have some very absorbant towels to mop up the excessive amounts of water on the floor when L1 finishes his bath. "The water stays in the tub!" makes no impression on an 18 month old.
- People write books for me to read and therefore forget all about things like laundry and peanut butter that needs to be scrubbed off the underside of the table.
- Saturday I am headed to NYC for a girl's weekend. Yay!
Thursday, September 24, 2009
Today I am glad that...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hooray!
Matching pillowcases...nice.;)
Post a Comment