Nothing says welcome to California like an earthquake.
It was far enough away that we didn't feel anything and wouldn't have noticed except for the sloshing of the water in the swimming pool, and the breaking news headline on cnn.com.
You know what else says welcome to California?
Oranges fresh off the trees, and fields full of strawberries. That's right, a full flat of strawberries for $15. Not just a tiny little carton for $3.
This might be heaven.
It was far enough away that we didn't feel anything and wouldn't have noticed except for the sloshing of the water in the swimming pool, and the breaking news headline on cnn.com.
You know what else says welcome to California?
Oranges fresh off the trees, and fields full of strawberries. That's right, a full flat of strawberries for $15. Not just a tiny little carton for $3.
This might be heaven.
4 comments:
I would be more bitter but it is sunny and warm today. However, I do not have such yummy fruits at my disposal. Enjoy the CA life!
No, it isn't Heaven! Now get back to NY and stop falling in love with other places! You belong here! Hmph!
p.s. Please bring back some strawberries...
That's what I thought when we were in CA last week and I saw the luscious red strawberries. "I want to move here" may have been the exact thought.
My question is why are you in CA and you haven't contacted me for a beach date yet? And where are you getting these luscious strawberries? (Okay that's two questions.)
Post a Comment