Then the ambulance pulled up and everyone charged into the house across the street.
I'm glad my house wasn't on fire. You know all those important files? I'm pretty sure they are in fire attracting cardboard boxes.
And I'm glad my neighbor is okay. She just had chest tightness and shortness of breath, but doesn't own a car so they had to call 911.
You know what else is cool? W1 and L1 were entertained for a good 15 minutes. Probably the only 15 minutes today they weren't fighting.
All that fighting led to lots of disciplining. And at one point, while being put on time out, W1 said: "I'm going to take you outside and hit you with an axe."
Good heavens how was I supposed to respond to that? Any ideas?
Of course my response was mostly stunned silence.
Between all the fighting and disciplining, I didn't get to sit down and read this:

Which I have been dying to do all day. Couldn't put it down last night when I should have been sleeping.
So what did I do with those 15 beautiful minutes?
Found this:
(Sister Hazel will the performing at the Lilac festival May 14th and I needed a song refresher)
3 comments:
I love Sister Hazel!
Sorry you didn't get to read your book. I told you I stayed up all night last week to finish it. My body has yet to recover from the sleep deprivation but I loved the book.
love the new look, also just make sure W1 keeps away from innocent neighborhood animals and the such and you should be all set.
haha...an axe. kids are awesome.
Post a Comment