Sunday, June 6, 2010

Things I may have yelled to the monkeys in the backseat

Yesterday during our umpteenth trip from house (moving out) to townhouse (moving in - temporarily).



"L1, are we outside? No? No screaming until we get outside!"

"Don't spit on H1."

"W1, put your seatbelt back on!"

"I know you can "sing" Puff the Magic Dragon, but it is my turn. Be quiet and listen."



With quite a bit of back and forth, we have the majority of stuff out of our house. It is still ours until the 15th, so if you are feeling a little bit of pyromania, now would be the ideal time to... No, just kidding. Really.

1 comment:

Anna said...

Ok that cracked me up. The car, oh the car. How I wish my radio worked in the car so I could avoid saying so many of these types of things over and over. Call if you want help unpacking!