Saturday, June 19, 2010

we have a big problem


H1 is on the verge, on the cusp, this close to crawling. She scoots, she lunges, she rolls, she's a commando.

Yesterday, we had a serious sit down discussion about her need for independence. How I would like her to stay cute and immobile for awhile longer. How her exploration of every nook and cranny of this place doesn't work with my plans.

She shrugged off all my arguments. (Here I sense foreshadowing. Just add 15 years and change the topic to driving. Or dating.). She stared at me with big blue eyes.

What could I do? I gave in.



W1 and L1 of course think it is fantastic. They enter a room looking for her: "Where's H1? Where did she go? Here she is! H1, what are you doing all the way over here?"




What you say? All this post needs are some adorable pictures? You come find that darn cable amidst the towers of boxes. **found it!**

1 comment:

Amy said...

Mobile H1. Watch out world!