Friday, April 11, 2008

and this is how I get anything done:














At the same time! Of course I use this precious time very wisely by:
1. Napping
2. Um, posting on my blog!
3. Re-reading Jane Eyre, or one of the many other books on my to-be-read shelf
4. and maybe some housework (as a last resort).

And, yeah, w1's cheeks are really red in this picture. He didn't seem too hot, or at least he wasn't sweating. He just has those Scandinavian genes.

6 comments:

Amy said...

Ditto!

Anna said...

I love w1's pink cheeks. They are the cutest!

Deborah said...

There is nothing better than sleeping children!

Nadia and Jeremy said...

I miss the days of two children sleeping at the same time! Enjoy it while it lasts! Of course taking your own nap or blogging is WAY more important house work!

Wende said...

Welcome to my world! Admit it, K1, you were experimenting with blush on w1's cheeks! :) Enjoy the quiet time - napping and blogging are top priority. The housework will always be there. Why is it that kids are always at their very cutest when they're sleeping?

Joe V. said...

I didn't realize you were Scandinavian! Which country? How far back?