Friday, April 18, 2008

evidence of brotherly love

Although w1 frequently is really cute with l1 (trying to hand him toys, wanting to hold him), it is hard to get photographic evidence of it. But, finally, we sort of caught him in the act:

Yep, he is grabbing l1's foot. We have to take what we can get.

In other news, I took the kids to a farm yesterday (or an agricultural education facility open to the public). There were pigs, rabbits, chickens, cows, miniature horses, etc. w1 showed absolutely no fear around the animals. He even brushed the horses mane after watching another kid do it. Hmmm, r1 isn't going to like this, but I see pets in our future or at least begging and harassment from w1 in the attempt to get one.

Oh, and I can't forget to mention there were tractors. Even more exciting than animals. There were two old non-functioning riding lawn mowers for the kids to climb on.

I had to drag w1 away. If I hadn't, we would probably still be there.

2 comments:

Amy said...

I think we would still be at the truck and digger pit if I didn't carry a kicking and screaming Jack away from them.

Shannon said...

Your kids are getting so big. I bet W1 is going to be begging R1 to get a riding lawnmower someday. Either that, or a backhoe.