Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Welcome back, little brother

My youngest brother is returning home today from a two year mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. He has been serving for the past two years in Adelaide, Australia.


I have enjoyed reading in his emails every week how much he loves serving the Lord, and teaching the Gospel. I'm sure his testimony has grown immensely, and his experiences as a missionary will continue to inspire and shape his life.

So, little brother, if you are reading this, we are glad you are back, and we can't wait to see you!


P.S. I hope you were able to sneak one of these into your luggage for me:


They are so darling.

1 comment:

Paul and Holly Domm said...

I hope your brother snuck one of those beautiful Koalas(sp?) in his luggage b/s you can then sell its spawn to me (make sure he got you a female). What a fun mission-does he have an accent now?