Alright, I'm worried about being the first to comment. But I'm going to go with giving him a cut. If you hate it, it will grow back. And yes, they are stinkin' cute!
I have to concur with Anna: they are adorable, and Wyatt could use a bit of a haircut. I'm told that giving him a popsicle at the beginning will distract him sufficiently from the actual cutting of the hair.
And I love the new family picture. I thought there were several of your family that turned out really cute. And there were even more of L1 and W1 that turned out great. W1 is a really photogenic child.
6 comments:
Alright, I'm worried about being the first to comment. But I'm going to go with giving him a cut. If you hate it, it will grow back. And yes, they are stinkin' cute!
I have to concur with Anna: they are adorable, and Wyatt could use a bit of a haircut. I'm told that giving him a popsicle at the beginning will distract him sufficiently from the actual cutting of the hair.
I would trim it up and then see if you want to take off any more. And yes, very cute kids.
And I love the new family picture. I thought there were several of your family that turned out really cute. And there were even more of L1 and W1 that turned out great. W1 is a really photogenic child.
your boys are very, very cute!! and i love little boys with short hair, so go ahead and cut it. it will grow if you don't like it.
DON'T CUT IT
Post a Comment