Green leaf lettuce
and spinach.
Both were started from seeds in pots with a little help from W1 and L1. I was trying to remember exactly when we started these so I would know how long they have been growing. Around the first of May is my best guess. We did have to pull the pots inside a couple of nights to protect them from frost.
So, we are eating a lot of salad. The fresh spinach really tastes good, no bitterness at all.
I have discovered that balsamic vinaigrette is my consistent favorite dressing. I have also discovered that W1 and L1 really don't like balsamic vinaigrette, or any other dressing they have tried.
Ketchup it is, then*.
*or if anyone has a better idea for a kid friendly dressing...
3 comments:
wow! the lettuce and spinach look great.
Looks like a nice garden! I can't wait till our garden starts to produce.
I guess you got the whole lack of a camera situation sorted out?
Post a Comment