Wednesday, July 15, 2009

while we were away, we...

(We have been home from our recent visit to California for over a week now, so I've decided it must be time to post some pictures.)

... made fresh OJ with Grandma.

...warmed up after swimming (sadly, no photos of the actually swimming, but we did that a lot, too.)

... drove the steam locomotives at Travel Town.

... played in the sand at the beach (and the waves after much convincing. The first time we went there, W1 repeatedly asked me to turn the water off).

... touched a sea star.

... explored the tide pools.
... checked out the flamingos at the Santa Barbara Zoo (man, they smell).

... all leading to lots of this:

W1, L1 and I had a wonderful time visiting family and friends, playing games, enjoying the beach, etc. We can't wait to go back again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm jealous. I want a nap!