Wednesday, July 8, 2009

and so it begins.


It does not bode well that I have to bribe W1 with M&M's to even sit on the potty, let alone use it properly.

But, on or around December 21, I don't want to be changing three sets of diapers. That would be awful.


Hey, don't pressure me.



*A sidenote: Did you notice the really ugly wallpaper and yellowing linoleum in our bathroom? I know, I know, somebody needs to do something about that...

6 comments:

carla said...

congratulations!!! i'm so happy for you. i hope it's a girl. :)

Erin said...

That is such exciting news!!! Congrats to the whole family :-)

kelly said...

Oh boy. potty training=not fun.

yes, congrats, but I already knew you were expecting;) and I can't wait to see you because I'm sure you're expecting loud and proud by now...what's better than a pregnant woman? not much i tell you...not much.

Camille said...

Congrats on the pregnancy!! I had heard a rumor.... :)

Good luck with the potty-training!! Tucker was potty-trained just the first week in June. It went very well!! Still is!! Thankfully!!

April said...

I'm the friend who watches all her friends jump in the lake and wants to know just how cold it is before taking the plunge. So, how's the water?

Shannon said...

Dare I hope for a niece? We're happy for you guys. Get ready to have your hands full(er)!