So, two weeks ago this Monday, my doctor said I would have this baby in the next two weeks. Thank goodness nothing has happened yet, but that sure did galvanize me into action! I finally got serious about my "to do before the baby arrives list". And as of a couple of days ago, I have pretty much done everything necessary off that list (which means not everything, but enough!). So now, as r1 says, I just have to concentrate on keeping that baby inside. But, of course, my mind wanders to a few other things...
1. Ice cream in general, and this in particular:

Have you tried it? If not, I really think you should go get some. Right now. I don't care what time it is.
2. Warmer weather. I know we have a while to wait before we see this, but...


<-- Look at the short sleeves. Outside.
And swimming. That would be so nice.
3. Traveling. Anywhere but this frozen wasteland. Preferably international. With great food. And an ocean.
Here we are last year in Wales with my brother and sister-in-law. Beautiful.
5 comments:
Wales? I'm so jealous. I read some novels a few years ago about Llewellyn, the last king of Wales. I've wanted to go ever since. I am glad you're feeling ready to have the baby and more glad you haven't had him yet!
I love that ice cream! We should get together one night after Robinsson #2 is born and polish off a half gallon.
I believe ice cream in the freezer is an important part of any pregnancy. That and Little Debbie snack cakes. I don't know how the box always seems to empty so fast. I blame the pregnancy fairy.
Ok, so I second or third the idea of ice cream in the freezer. But ice cream in my freezer doesnt last long. I still cant figure out what happens to it. Oh well. Hey, if you need anything before the baby comes, let me know.
keep the baby inside until friday, and then he and beckham can share the same, infrequent birthday!
Post a Comment