Thursday, February 28, 2008

the reason for our sleep deprivation:



At least he is cute. Stats: Wednesday, February 27, 5:22am. 7lb 3oz. 20 inches. Thanks to all the babysitters and visitors!

We brought w1 to the hospital to meet his new brother. w1 spent most of the time making mischief, and refusing to look at the tiny, noisy center of attention in the room. So, alas, many cute photo opportunities that were the wish of this mom's heart were missed. Here is the closest we got:
Get me away from that thing! Don't worry, w1 has become more "tolerant" since then, we'll post more about that later.

And, the new baby will hereafter be known as: l1

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Woo-hoo! Love the little guy's hair! Congratulations, and we can't wait to meet our newest nephew.

Amy said...

I love his hair too. I hope you are surviving your first days home. I must say that the second child is a more relaxing experience in some ways than the first. Still no sleep but a lot less anxious.

Anna said...

Congratulations Robsisons! He is a sweetie! Lots of love. Call us if you need anything.