Doesn't it?I keep daydreaming of a beach vacation. A warm beach.
I really need a beach vacation.
Why?
Let me make my case:
1. I was talking to a friend about how warm it was last Friday when the temperature finally got above freezing. Man, that was nice.
2. L1 is breaking in his top front teeth. For too many long sleepless nights in a row.
3. Saturday night, I cleaned up vomit and blood. From the same kid. Within 15 minutes.
4. Right now, I am wearing three layers of clothing. Inside my house. And still feeling a little chilly.
I know what you are thinking. It's not like I work 60 hours a week or anything.
Yikes, I shouldn't complain.
Life would be pretty much perfect.
If I were on a warm beach.
5 comments:
I am so sorry that you are so cold. I'm also sorry that we didn't get together while you were in California - we could have gone to the beach then. Next time you come out, we will meet at the beach everyday!
You're right, you don't work 60 hours a week...you work like 100. I am also dreaming of a warm beach. Sorry about the no sleep. It's one of those things they tell you about before you have kids but you don't really understand until it's you getting your sleep in lovely little 15 minute increments.
i hope he feels better soon. functioning with no sleep is awful. it makes me grumpy. hope you get some sleep soon.
Maybe you dont work 60 hours a week, but what paying job would require you to clean up blood and throw up in sub zero temperatures and on no sleep? You deserve a vacation.
I second that, k1. I could part ways with this winter and never look back, life's daunting tasks would brighten right up. I'm such a if only-er.
Post a Comment