2. Go boating.
Being extremely efficient, we handled both of these requirements in one day.
We started with lunch at Yolanda's Mexican Restaurant (we didn't get any pictures of the restaurant or the food, because we were too busy savoring the deliciousness).
Then, we rented a boat from Duffy, and cruised the Channel Islands Harbor for an hour. It was an electric boat, and when the engine was turned on, it was so quiet I could hardly tell it was running. Of course, it didn't go very fast, but it was perfect for cruising around the harbor. We admired the waterfront homes, and groaned at the names of many sailboats and yachts.
4 comments:
i love the picture of grandma. we can all use a good nap. :)
I think W1 would make a fine tour guide.
I think another reason you go to California..to get away from the NE weater.
Oh my!!! I got the BEST laugh of that picture of Grandma!!! So did Kevin!! Glad you guys had fun!!
Post a Comment