- W1 has a new quirk. He likes for us to all hold hands and then he says that we are "all together". This also applies to his cars lined up side by side ("Mom, they are all together"), stuffed bears, food, etc.
- I am slowly working through Team of Rivals, and enjoying every single page. But, I've also been watching Gods and Generals at the same time. The Civil War timeline in my head is getting all mixed up.
- I really want to make a couple of these. Anyone else?
- L1 says an amazing number of words (W1, who only said one or two words by his second birthday, being my frame of reference). Water is still his favorite, but he also frequently says diaper, more, milk, juice, cheese, up, down, go, ball...

- W1 turns 3 in a week and a half. I already asked him what type of cake he wants. His reply? Chocolate cake with blue frosting. Interesting.
I'm sure we have other things going on. Just can't think of them right now.
1 comment:
If I could sew, I'd love to make one. But I can't. So I won't. : ) "All together"...very cute.
Post a Comment