Saturday, August 8, 2009

Ummm, no.

...is how W1 responds to a good many of my requests/questions.



K1: Go get your sandals on so we can go outside. or Are you ready for breakfast? or Did you push L1?

W1: Ummm, no.




Lately, I decided to listen carefully to determine whether he could have possibly picked this up from me.



W1: I want candy. or I want to pee on the carpet. or Mom, can I have 5 cookies?

Really, how else can I respond?




Did he learn it from me? Ummm, yes. Yes, he did.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Ummm, that is so funny. W1 cracks me up.

Anna said...

Haha. That's hilarious. The Boy answers to me, "not really". "Want to go big potty?" "No, not really."

carla said...

how funny! if i would only blog about what diego repeats to me, you would feel my pain as well. it's so embarrassing. i definitely need a more advanced vocabulary. he likes to tell everyone that they are soo weird. i wonder where he heard that.