On which I was languishing in the heat. Only eighty degrees, but I'm a wimp.
Sweet H1.
Sweet H1.
Can't get enough of her toes, doesn't sit still for a minute, loves her brothers and the entertainment they provide, doesn't sleep nearly enough, thinks oatmeal is delicious.
The bright new pillow covers which I did not sew myself. (I prefer to hunter/gather. These I gathered on clearance at Target.)
I'm pretty sure R1 rolled his eyes when he saw them.
I didn't see it, but I felt it.
I didn't see it, but I felt it.
3 comments:
Ohhh I meant to comment on these when I was there today. LOVE them!
yeah, me too, i love them. jeff knows better than to have any sort of opinion on anything home decor.
Don't worry, I would not roll my eyes at them! I WOULD try and hide them in my luggage so that I could put them on MY couch if I was to come and visit : ) I LOVE them!!!
Post a Comment