He and Addy can have matching hair. I have some great clips you can borrow:) I love his long hair and his head swing to get it out of his eyes but I can see R1's point.
He make a very cute girl!!!! But, I don't think R1 would like to hear me say that!!! LOL!!!
Ha Ha, I have the same picture of Kylan, I only wish I had thought to buy a pink shirt for the photo, that really would have gotten dad going!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
He and Addy can have matching hair. I have some great clips you can borrow:) I love his long hair and his head swing to get it out of his eyes but I can see R1's point.
He make a very cute girl!!!! But, I don't think R1 would like to hear me say that!!! LOL!!!
Ha Ha, I have the same picture of Kylan, I only wish I had thought to buy a pink shirt for the photo, that really would have gotten dad going!
Post a Comment