Saturday, March 1, 2008

l1 and w1 at home

Here's a picture of what l1 spends most of his time doing (so far he is a good sleeper, let's hope it lasts): w1 needed a diaper change, so we went into his room where the changing table is. I set l1 down in w1's crib. w1 didn't like that very much. Note the worried expression. Also note w1's outfit put together by his dad (Halloween skeleton shirt under a polo, classy).
And here is w1 eating the delicious soup made by our friend Jan: (note the same skeleton shirt, poor neglected child)
And I would just like to add a little self-congratulatory side note; I managed to take a shower yesterday and today. I know, pretty exciting.

5 comments:

Anna said...

Managed to shower AND blog? I don't even do that some days. You are putting the rest of us to shame! : )

April said...

A shower?? You are the grand master. I was going to bring you dinner but you seem to be doing just fine. Just kidding. If Jan, who is 9 months pregnant, can take care of her post-partum friend, I suppose I should be able to as well.

Deborah said...

I don't think I showered for a couple of weeks. I am very impressed.

Amy said...

I am off to shower for the second day in a row too. Granted, I have not brushed my teeth yet today but I plan to before I head to the doctor's office. Ryan also reminded me that we should probably do some laundry as the boy is running out of clean clothes.

Paul and Holly Domm said...

Congratulation, Congratulations, Congratulations! Your little man is adorable (and W1 is getting soo big!). Give me your phone # so I can call you and find out this new little guy's name. I'm so happy for you... and I saw that travel is on your list of things that were occupying your thoughts(pre-baby), well theres always GERMANY! On another note- I have been able to showere as well but, does it count if it's closer to dinner than breakfast?