And the next photo shows you what happens every time I attempt to change l1's diaper. Luckily, I have 2 changing pads, because the minute I pull one out for l1, w1 plops himself right down. So, I get to change l1's diaper and then either actually change w1's or at least pretend to. I've never seen a kid so eager for diaper changes before. Beats having to chase him around the room before tackling him and pinning him down to the changing pad.
Friday, March 14, 2008
two weeks
okay, okay, so l1 was two weeks old on Wednesday, and today is Friday. I meant to post this on the appropriate day, but for some reason or another got busy! So, here is a photo of the rapidly aging young man:
He is still in the sleeping all the time phase, which is wonderful. If only it could last for another year or so...
And the next photo shows you what happens every time I attempt to change l1's diaper. Luckily, I have 2 changing pads, because the minute I pull one out for l1, w1 plops himself right down. So, I get to change l1's diaper and then either actually change w1's or at least pretend to. I've never seen a kid so eager for diaper changes before. Beats having to chase him around the room before tackling him and pinning him down to the changing pad.
And the next photo shows you what happens every time I attempt to change l1's diaper. Luckily, I have 2 changing pads, because the minute I pull one out for l1, w1 plops himself right down. So, I get to change l1's diaper and then either actually change w1's or at least pretend to. I've never seen a kid so eager for diaper changes before. Beats having to chase him around the room before tackling him and pinning him down to the changing pad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow...l1 looks so tiny next to w1. You forget that they start out so small.
Thank goodness for sibling rivalry. I can forsee several situations where you could use this to your advantage.
Glad W1 will be still for a diaper change. I am busy tackling Jack and trying to get him to stay still long enough to change it.
It was good to see you yesterday and know that you are surviving too.
Post a Comment