
w1 is like all other kids (I assume) and his preferences change all the time. But, for the last week he has wanted to read this book every day before his nap, and every night before bedtime.
And this makes me happy, too, because it is a children's book that I can read over and over without my brain turning to mush. It is full of information about London, some history, and lots of quirky pictures.
So thank you Uncle Brody and Aunt Karen for giving this to him for Christmas!
Toy:
Any phone, really. And the funny thing is that it really confuses him that his toy phones have cords. Real phones don't have them... The only phone we don't let him play with is the home phone (we relented with the cell phones), and he oh so badly wants to. But I am positive that he would manage to call 911 and then I would have another funny but embarrassing story to tell.Snack:

These rice crisps. Crunchy. Salty. Delicious.
2 comments:
I want to read This is London. It might be like taking a mini vacation.
I love the new picture of the little guy, he is really adorable! I also love W1's little habit of plopping down to be changed. How fun it must be with your two little men.
Post a Comment