It's here. In mass quantities.

The season of it-takes-30-minutes-to-suit-up-to-go-outside-and-then-we-are-cold-in-5-minutes-and-want-to-go-back-inside has begun.

Are you jealous? Wish it could snow in your climate?

Hop on a plane and come visit! My arms could use a break from all this shoveling.
Because we would go and do lots of fun things instead of shoveling, not because you would be doing all the shoveling.
I promise.
The season of it-takes-30-minutes-to-suit-up-to-go-outside-and-then-we-are-cold-in-5-minutes-and-want-to-go-back-inside has begun.
Are you jealous? Wish it could snow in your climate?
Hop on a plane and come visit! My arms could use a break from all this shoveling.
Because we would go and do lots of fun things instead of shoveling, not because you would be doing all the shoveling.
I promise.
2 comments:
H1's hat is so SO cute!!!! Looks cold...I think I like our 65 degree's today better.
Instead of inviting others to shovel your walk, why don't you come out to CA and avoid the snow all together? We would love to visit with you!
Post a Comment