While slowly going through the 2,000+ pictures from our London/Italy trip, I stumbled upon this one:
It makes me laugh for a few reasons.
First of all, there's me, coats and Ergo in hand, ready to go! Just waiting! Let's go people! Pretty typical of me, getting impatient when I should just chill, because next time I will probably be the one making the others wait.
Then there are the kids. Sitting on the step. Waiting patiently. This is very untypical. In fact, I'm surprised that it happened, and that we caught a photo of it.
Which leads us to the next thing, where is R1? Taking pictures. That is quintessential R1 on vacation, taking pictures of everything, at every moment.
Be on the lookout for picture-laden posts in the next few days as I finish sifting!
1 comment:
Love it! The picture does tell a story.
Post a Comment