Sunday, December 5, 2010

We love London

Of all the big cities we have visited, London is by far my favorite. We have been there three times, and I would still jump at the chance to return... or move there...

This trip, we spent 6 days sightseeing in the city. Our pace with 3 kids was a little slower, but we still managed to cram in quite a bit. I'm going to mostly let the pictures tell the story:


Playground across the street from where we were staying. Apparently for larger children.



Trafalgar Square



National Gallery



Natural History Museum - fantastic dinosaur exhibit



Health Clinic (where we went to have L1's ear checked, and where W1 had control of the camera)



Regents Park


That wraps up the first two days in London. The little time we were able to spend in Regents Park made me wish it was warmer and we had about a month or so to explore all the parks in and around London. So beautiful!


1 comment:

Amy said...

oh, I so want to go to London. Keep the pictures coming. Love seeing your adventures.