Wednesday, December 1, 2010

one

Tonight, we had a birthday celebration for little H1. She seemed a little surprised at all the fuss.

Mother Nature celebrated with us by sending a snowstorm. Not only did it whip W1 and L1 into a frenzy of excitement, it fascinated and amused H1.

Instead of blowing out the candle, she opted to sample the frosting.
Again and again.


Earlier today, W1 and L1 picked out presents for her. After returning the fire truck and tractor to the store shelf, I helped them pick out some more appropriate things. W1 took a page out of Toy Story and went with Mrs. Potato Head.


H1 recently was taught by L1 how to roar like a lion. She seems to use it as a general greeting, as well as an expression of frustration. R1 would like to count it as her first word, but I'm still holding out for something a little more civilized.


We are grateful for the love and laughter that H1 adds to our family. She's a keeper.


4 comments:

kelly said...

it's like I'm sitting here waiting for you to post. When did you guys get back? I can't wait to hear all about it! Happy Birthday H1 you are the smallest lion I've ever met.

Jodie said...

Happy Birthday, H1. You are a doll, even if you think you are a lion. :)

Amy said...

She is a keeper. I can't get enough of her cuteness.

April said...

Happy birthday H1, you're a little bundle of adorable. Love the gift choices by the boys. Classic.

My word verification is loolionc. Appropriate, no?