
INGREDIENTS: JUICE FROM RIPE, WHOLE, BLACK CHERRIES.
It is powerful stuff, and oh, so tasty.
R1 likes to drink it straight, perhaps with a little ice.
I like mine diluted with 7up, making a sparkling black cherry. Or with 7up and limeade, because sparkling cherry limeade is the absolute best drink. Ever.
Yesterday we made thick black cherry milkshakes. It made me think of that place where we used to stop for shakes on the way to Park City from Provo... can't think of the name...
This may be found at Wegman's, if you are so fortunate as to live near one.
3 comments:
I LOVE THAT STUFF.
I can only imagine how tasty the shakes are! You're making me want one right now.
I am disappointed, though, that you dilute. Should be against the law. Just Black Cherry is meant to be enjoyed in a tumbler, chilled, without ice. And slowly.
You're thinking of Granny's in Heber. That is a nice place to get a great milkshake. I liked Stevenettes in Provo too, back in the day.
you should try sparkling water with it-- try the one with "lime essence" in't.
Post a Comment