W1: Sitting on the couch, gripping a tupperware container to his chin, watching Monsters, Inc., and every once in a while, moaning.
K1: In the basement, loading vomit-soaked clothes and blankets into the washer.
L1: Roaming free and wreaking havoc. He is the master at quietly getting into things that he shouldn't.
You probably shouldn't come over.
(and, while this is not fun and pretty gross, I might get a few things done around here that I have been meaning to do for weeks. L1 will nap, W1 will continue sitting and moaning, and I might sew! or bake! or read! or spring clean!)
Thursday, March 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
So sorry. Kid vomit is not my favorite. Will W1 really vomit in to the bucket? What skills:) Hang in there and get some things done!
Aw..poor kid. Poor mom. I hope you get a lot accomplished in any case.
that was us last thursday...beckham was throwing up (though he never ate anything and only drank a little bit later in the afternoon, so it wasn't that messy), and i felt sick to my stomach but never threw up. poor ravi was so stir crazy by the time jeremy got home and i went and passed out on my bed. hope no one else gets it!
Post a Comment