The cut was a little jagged (think Harry Potter) and wide, so we took him to the pediatrician, who glued it shut. We only needed three people to hold him still for the glueing, which was the part he hated the most. I was glad to avoid stitches because that area is really hard to keep clean. It was all pretty smooth, and L1 doesn't seem fazed by it at all.
And how did W1 handle it? Aside from a new affinity for Band-Aids, he has armed himself to protect against similar injury.
2 comments:
Aww poor L1. I'm glad he didn't need the stitches.
I'm guessing frenulum. Poor little guy. Noah fell and hit a coffee table around the same age. He tore the connective tissue between the gums and the inside of his upper lip. Lots of blood, but no stitches. It helps that they forget these things pretty quickly.
Post a Comment